Thursday, August 30, 2012
Welcome to my blog!
Welcome to my blog i will be using during my senior year at South San Francisco High School . I'm excited about my senior year here because of all the new things that will be introduced to me this year. I'm also excited because all my teachers are really good and so far i enjoy my classes very much! I also plan on doing very well this year so doing this will make me feel like i'm doing something good.If i was stranded on a island i would want to bring these three things with, 300 ft of rope to help make shelter for myself. The second thing would be some kind of fire source like a lighter. Lastly If i don't think i can survive with these things ill have Cruise boat waiting for me at the side so i can leave. ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am very glad you are having such a positive start to your senior year! I hope it continues this way for you.
ReplyDelete