Friday, September 7, 2012
education
I believe that at first lets say around middle school, people don't really care about their grades some care deeply about it though so its not all that bad. Once people get into high school things start to change for a majority of them and start to focus on the homework and being a participant in classes. Once people reach high school their value of education rises dramatically, all around america is another story. I believe this happens because of the amount of maturity increases and the people need to do more to better themselves so they try. I started to value education around late sophomore year and realize the amount of responsibility that grades have on you later in life, like a job or going to college to further pursue education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The first sentence seems unnecessary, it's not entirely true. Everything else seems right in one's opinion. Also, it's good to hear you take education seriously, though it doesn't seem like you put too much effort into this post...
ReplyDeleteHey guy, people also go to highschool and put friends and parties over school
ReplyDelete